In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights we inform you of the following:
Owner and data controller
- Owner: Leonor de Landía – NIF: 44.138.742-V
- Address: c/Tximistarri 21, 20008 San Sebastián (Spain)
- Telephone: +34 647848499- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ohmywalk.com
The Purposes of Processing
In OH MY WALK! we collect and process your personal information in general to manage the relationship we have with you, being the main purposes that we have identified the following:
- Management and contracting of the services offered by our company.
- Channelling requests for information, suggestions and complaints that you can send us.
- Keep you informed about events, offers and services that may be of interest to you through different communication channels as long as you have given your consent.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
We collect your personal information through different means (web form, email, telephone) but you will always be informed at the time of collection through informative clauses about the data controller, the purpose and legal basis of the processing, the recipients of the data and the period of conservation of your information, as well as the way in which you can exercise your rights regarding data protection.
In general, the personal information we process is limited to identification data (name and surname, address, ID, telephone and e-mail), contracted services and payment and billing data.
OH MY WALK! uses social networks and this is another way to reach you. The information collected through the messages and communications you post may contain personal information that is available online and accessible to the public. These social networks have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your information, so OH MY WALK! recommends that you consult them before using them to confirm that you agree with the way in which your information is collected, treated and shared.
Responsibility of the user
By providing their data through electronic channels, the user guarantees that they are over 14 years of age and that the data provided to OH MY WALK! are true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this effect, the user confirms that he/she is responsible for the veracity of the data provided and that he/she will keep this information updated so that it corresponds to his/her real situation, being responsible for any false or inaccurate data that he/she may provide, as well as for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise.
How long we will hold your personal data for?
In OH MY WALK! we only keep your information for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, to comply with legal obligations imposed on us and meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfilment of the purpose for which the data were collected.
If at any time we have collected your data to address you as a potential user of our services or to respond to a request for information made by you, such data will be retained for a maximum of the legally required period from its collection, passing to be deleted after that period if no contractual relationship has been formalized or at the time you request us to do so.
In any case, and as a general rule, we will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual relationship that binds us or you do not exercise your right of deletion and / or limitation of treatment, in which case, the information will be blocked without giving use beyond its conservation, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may arise some kind of liability that had to be addressed.
Who we may share your data with?
In general, OH MY WALK! does not share your personal information, except for those assignments that we must make based on legally imposed obligations.
Although it is not a transfer of data, to provide the requested service may be that third party companies, acting as our suppliers (Management, Software billing, Mail / Hosting and Email Marketing) access your information to carry out the service we have hired them. These providers access your data following our instructions and without being able to use it for a different purpose and maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
Also, your personal information will be at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities born from the treatment.
Transfer and processing of your personal data internationally
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data and how can you exercise them?
Data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of data and opposition and limitation to their processing, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where applicable.
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Their exercise is free of charge, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (e.g. repetitive nature), in which case OH MY WALK! may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act.
- You can exercise the rights directly or through your legal representative or volunteer
- We must respond to your request within one month, although, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, the deadline may be extended by a further two months.
- We have the obligation to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason of opting for another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you ask us to do otherwise.
- If OH MY WALK! does not act on the request, it will inform you, within one month at the latest, of the reasons for its failure to act and the possibility of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights OH MY WALK! offers you the following means:
- By written and signed request addressed to OH MY WALK! or by sending scanned and signed form to email@example.com indicating in the subject Exercise of Rights LOPD.
In both cases, you must prove your identity by attaching a photocopy or, where appropriate, a scanned copy of your ID card or equivalent document to verify that we only answer to the person concerned or his legal representative, in this case must provide proof of representation.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you may file a complaint with the national supervisory authority by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
How do we protect your information?
OH MY WALK! is committed to protecting your personal information.
We use reasonably reliable and effective physical, organizational and technological measures, controls and procedures aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and ensuring your privacy.
In addition, all personnel with access to personal data have been trained and are aware of their obligations in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In the case of the contracts we sign with our suppliers, we include clauses in which they are required to maintain the duty of secrecy regarding the personal data to which they have had access by virtue of the order made, as well as to implement the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the systems and services for the processing of personal data.
All these security measures are reviewed periodically to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and no security system is impenetrable, so in the event that any information under our control and under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take appropriate steps to investigate the incident, notify the Control Authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected to take appropriate action.