I. SERVICE CONDITIONS-OH MY WALK!
These are the service conditions for the walking tours service offered by OH MY WALK!
A. THE WALKING TOURS
- The characteristics of the services provided are exclusively the ones indicated on the web for each tour.
- The walks will also take place in case of rain. Only in case of very adverse weather conditions the visit will be cancelled, informing the customers who have previously made a reservation to that date.
- OHMYWALK! Reserves the right to make variations on routes without prior notice and for reasons of internal organisation or weather conditions.
- In case of cancellation of the walk once it has begun by a worsening of the weather conditions or physical problems of the participants, the customer shall be entitled to the postponement of the activity or to a refund of the amount paid.
- OHMYWALK! Does not establish a minimum number of people for the realization of the walks, although, if there is no reservation for that day and time, the route will not take place (the Guide will not show at the meeting point).
- OHMYWALK! keeps the right of admission of any person to the tours when the Guide considers it necessary.
- OHMYWALK! does not offer passenger transport. In those cases where the activity goes linked to passenger transport, this will take place as a follow-up to the main and only activity of the company, guided tours, in accordance with current legislation, in accordance with article 102 of the law of land transport.
B. ADVISE FOR THE CUSTOMERS
- It is recommended to the customers, even though it is not obligatory, the inscription on the walk to the date and time desired to ensure the realization of it and help us make the groups more adequately.
- When the customer cannot finally attend the walk, we kindly ask you notify it to OH MY WALK! either by email or by phone to proceed to the readjustment of the groups.
- Each tour has a stated level of accessibility that the customer should take into account previously to proceed with the reservation and previously to the start of the tour. In case of doubt, it is best to contact us.
- The starting hour of the walks will be taken seriously. In case that a customer arrives late, the walk may have has already departed. Therefore punctuality is highly recommended.
C. OH MY WALK! COMPROMISES
- OH MY WALK! will perform the contracted activities on the dates and times that have previously been reserved.
- OH MY WALK! shall not be responsible for accidents, losses, thefts and other unforeseen events that may occur during the course of the walk.
- The prices listed on the website for each route are per person including VAT 21% in all cases.
- For the application of the concessions rate it will be obligatorily to present an accrediting card for students, + 65 or unemployed people.
- The gratuitousness of the visit for children under 12 years shall apply only in the case that they are accompanied by a responsible adult and, if required by the guide, in case of showing a relevant ID card that verifies your age.
- Prices, unless otherwise stated, include the guided walking tour service and no other external services (public transport, support…).
- Customers will pay upon arrival to the meeting point to the OH MY WALK! guide receiving a ticket / simplified invoice as a receipt.
- OH MY WALK! has the corresponding insurance for third party liability coverage with minimum required quantities and No. 074-1680185211 with the insurance company MAPFRE.
- Complete information about the conditions and insurance coverage is available to customers and will be sent to you on request.
F. SERVICE CONDITIONS
- OH MY WALK! will confirm by email the booking to the customers that have requested a place for any of the walks depending on the availability. The booking confirmation shall be accompanied by information concerning the date, hours, prices, meeting point and selected language of the walk.
- In the case that one person makes a booking for several other people, this person assumes in their name each and every one of these legal conditions.
- To be part of the walk, it, will be necessary to make the cash payment at the time of the meeting. In case of non-payment you may not enter the group for the walk.
- In the event that a customer abandons the activity once started for personal reasons, the amount paid will not be returned.
- Customers will have at their disposal a sheet of complaints that may be requested to the guide of OH MY WALK! after the end of the route.
- Alternatively, the customers will have at their disposal our book of complaints to be reached through our email: email@example.com.